In New Jersey, The TCF movement started in 2009. The NJ Chapter is run by a core group of volunteers from the community. Their objective is to create an effective grassroots community network of long-term TCF supporters and volunteers throughout New Jersey. The Chapter organizes community awareness programs to spread the word about TCF. The Chapter has a goal of building at least one school every year and continue fulfilling financial commitments to operate NJ community schools.
The New Jersey Community has built five schools in each province of Pakistan. The sixth NJ school has been built by an individual donor:
- TCF School NJ Primary Campus (2010)
Naraghi-Talagang, Chakwal, Punjab
- Arshad and ZareenMumtaz Secondary Campus (2011)
- NJ Aziz BattiPrimary Campus (2012)
- Shah Abdul Latif Primary Campus (2014)
- Sanya K Hashmi Secondary Campus (2015)
- Tahira Qazi Shaheed Secondary Campus (2016)
Sarbandar, Gwadar, Baluchistan
If you are interested in volunteering or want to be a friend of TCF, please contact the team members above or complete the volunteer form.